Created by: Nikita Kovalyov
Updated: June 2004
Oscar Wilde Funny Quotations Answers.
- I can believe anything as long as it is incredible.
- Experience is the name every one give to their mistakes.
- To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
- I live in terror of not being misunderstood.
- I can sympathise everything, except suffering.
- I can resist everything except temptation.
- Time is a waste of money.
- A man cannot be too careful in the choice of the enemies.
- Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
- Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
- Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
- I am not young enough to know everything.
Oscar Wilde Funny Quotations exercise.